McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Limited
Industry : Restaurant
Restaurant Category: Burger, Chicken, Sandwiches; Breakfast; Casual Dining; Coffee, Bakeries, Dessert & Café’s
Investment Level : $500,000 – $1,000,000
Type of Opportunity : Franchise
McDonald’s has always been a franchising company, relying on our franchisees, or owner/operators, to play a major role in the company’s success. McDonald’s remains committed to franchising as a predominant way to do business. Owning a McDonald’s restaurant is a tremendous opportunity. We look for highly qualified people with significant business experience and financial resources, who have successfully owned or managed multiple business units or led multiple departments.
A few highlights:
- Applicants will need a minimum of $700,000.00 unencumbered cash to invest.
- For those accepted into the training program it takes 9 to 18 months of training before final approval to become a Franchisee (based on full time or part time status).
- We are only looking for individuals willing to relocate throughout Canada, and will not consider anyone with a specific geographical area preference.
- Franchisee must devote 100% of full best efforts/professional time to the McDonald’s restaurant(s).
- We do not franchise to partners but to a sole Franchisee.